UO Macros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing/Hiding (or alternate skill)

Go down

Fishing/Hiding (or alternate skill) Empty Fishing/Hiding (or alternate skill)

Post by Stansen Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:46 pm

Here's a macro I ended up needing that'll train both fishing and hiding at the same time. Basically, you'll stay stationary at wherever you want to fish, and fish continuously until there aren't any fish left. Then, you'll continuously hide until the fish begin biting again. Before you start, open up a blank macro and hit record. Fish into the water and stop recording. Take the 'targettile' line and save it, because you need to replace that line with the line I'm using in my code, so that you're fishing on the appropriate tile.

It would be easy to change what you're macroing by changing what skill you're using in the 'If' statement where I have hiding.

Keep in mind AFK macroing fishing is only legal when stationary according to the wiki at http://uoancorp.com/wiki/index.php/Fishing

Enjoy!
Code:

clearjournal
usetype 0xdc0
waitfortarget 15000
//You need to change this
targettile 1475 1765 -5
pause 100
if @injournal 'The fish' 'system'
  useskill 'hiding'
  pause 11000
else
  pause 9000
endif

Update: This macro scans for a fishing pole in your backpack and uses that fishing pole. If you want to use a fishing pole in your hands you'll have to record double clicking on it and replace the 'usetype 0xdc0' in the macro with the "useobject XXXXXXX" line that it records. I had written the macro under the assumption that fishing poles would eventually break and have since discovered they either have enormous amounts of durability or never break at all.

Stansen

Back to top Go down